Creatine monohydrate is the most effective and popular supplement used by athletes to increase muscle strength, endurance and recovery. The human body naturally makes creatine to supply energy to the muscles, where it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate). This is depleted during intense exercise, to a point where the body cannot produce enough to fill the deficit. This deficit is part of what causes fatigue and hampers power and growth of muscles.
Due to this daily turnover and depletion from certain exercises, you must restore creatine through your diet. Creatine is found naturally in chicken breast, meat, fish and eggs. However, supplementation can also be an easy and effective way to replenish your muscle stores of creatine. Creatine monohydrate is the supplemental form of creatine that is highly bioavailable, meaning your body can easily absorb and utilise it.
Tuff Supps only sell 200 mesh premium grade Creatine Monohydrate, therefore it mixes and dissolves much easier than other types of Creatine found on the market with a neutral taste. .
- Building Muscle and Size
- Developing Explosive Powder
- Promoting faster recovery
- Enhacing endurance
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- Functional fitness, group fitness and regular gym goers who want to increase power, endurance and recovery
- Athletes looking to support muscle development and recovery including rugby players, sprinters, combat athletes, track-and-field athletes etc.
WHY CHOOSE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- Ultra pure creatine free from contaminants
- Micronised for rapid absorption and utilisation
- Scientifically researched for safety and effectiveness
Recommended use - First 5 days take 3 x 5g spread throughout the day. After take 5-7g per day for no more then 10 weeks, where at least a 2 week break is recomended.